1998 Toyota Starlet 4WD *** Only 45K Miles *** 42 MPG
Vehicles / by VanLifeDoods / 51 views / Popular Featured
Easily one of the best 4WD rural mail carrier options out there! Arriving in US in late April and is ready to go to a new home.
What is Toyota Starlet?
- It is a platform mate of Toyota Tercel/Paseo that were sold here in US in 1995 – 1997. Most, if not all, suspension and electrical bits and pieces are interchangeable.
- It’s powered by 1.3L 4E engine that’s a very close relative of 5E engine found in Tercels and Paseos. Again nearly all engine components/parts are interchangeable. Any mechanic that works on Corolla and Camry will have no issues working on a Starlet. it has a simple and efficient 3 speed automatic transmission and rotary tri-blade coupling 4WD system . It’s not intended for racing fun, but rather for reliability and efficiency. Same 3 speed automatic transmission as in Toyota Tercel/Corolla or Geo Prizm.
- Although it’s a base trim, it has power windows/mirrors/locks/rear wiper/ height adjustable front seat.
- Strong heat/AC. AC is a dual mode setup. It has economy mode for fuel efficiency and regular AC as well for hot 100F days.
- Runs and drives very well!
- Fairly clean interior and rust-free exterior.
*** Starlet will be sold with Export documents, Exemption Certificates and copies of all Customs and Border protection paperwork that will make US registration very easy ***
Price is $7,000.00 FIRM
Delivery to Tulsa, St. Louis, Springfield, MO/North-west Arkansas, Denver, Dallas is extra $150. Des Moines, Omaha and Houston area – $200. Minneapolis, Chicago area, Indianapolis or Nashville/Knoxville/Memphis is $250.
No trades, no financing!
Communicating via text is preferred – (913) 948-0500
- Listing ID: 55537
- Vehicle mileage: 54,000
- Vehicle Condition: Route Ready
- Drive type: Factory RHD
- Vehicle Year, Make and Model: 1998 Toyota Starlet