1997 Toyota Starlet ***4 Wheel Drive *** *** up to 40 mpg ***
Vehicles / by VanLifeDoods / 38 views / New
Best non-hybrid fuel efficient 4WD option out there!
What is Toyota Starlet?
Toyota Starlet is 5 Door Hatchback, a platform mate of Tercel/Paseo that were sold in US in late 1990s. Most suspension & electrical bits and pieces are shared between JDM and US models.
Powered by 1.3L 4E engine that is a downsized version of 5E engine found in US Tercels & Paseos. Nearly all engine components/parts are interchangeable & familiar to US mechanics.
It has a simple & efficient 4 speed auto transmission & rotary tri-blade coupling 4WD system. It’s not intended for racing/off-roading fun, but rather for reliability & efficiency.
Generally Japanese sellers disclose very little about vehicle history due to to privacy laws. I do know that:
- On October 31st, 2018 it passed a bi-annual inspection, at that time it had 38,150 miles.
- On November 2nd, 2020 timing belt has been replaced at 41,250 miles.
- On November 6th, 2020 it passed a bi-annual inspection, at that time it had 41,250 miles.
- Tires were replaced upon arrival in US on April 20th. Mileage at the time – 44,400 miles!
Oil will be changed prior to the sale!
Starlet has power windows, mirrors, locks. It has a rear wiper and height adjustable front seat. Strong heat/AC. AC is a dual mode setup. It has economy mode for fuel efficiency & regular AC for 100F days. New tires installed upon arrival!
Rear seat folds flat and gives you tons of room to haul packages.
Delivery to Denver, Kansas City, Springfield, MO, Oklahoma City and Albuquerque is at no charge. Delivery to Des Moines, Lincoln/Omaha, St. Louis and NW Arkansas – $150. Delivery to Chicago area, Minneapolis and Indianapolis – $250!
** Starlet will be sold with Export documents, Exemption Certificates and copies of all Customs paperwork that will make registration easy! Price is FIRM! No trades! **
- Listing ID: 56472
- Vehicle mileage: 45000
- Vehicle Condition: Route Ready
- Drive type: Factory RHD
- Vehicle Year, Make and Model: 1997 Toyota Starlet