Converted Chevy Trailblazer low route miles
Converted 2004 Chevy Trailblazer $3000 or B.O.
We bought this trailblazer in 2006 used. It has 101363 original miles, and has had regular service and oil changed every 3k miles (undocumented). The drivetrain including 4wd is strong and in good working order. This trailblazer has been my vehicle I used to drive back and forth to work and as a backup to my primary delivery Jeep, it’s been used 28 days or approximately 1500 miles on the route. Original driver seat and steering wheel is included in sale.
Recently (10 miles ago) my mechanic replaced front bearings, brake pads, and rotors on both sides. Front caliper on left side before he noticed the trailering arm brackets were rust and cracked. One trailering arm is broke (see pictures). This vehicle is deemed non road worthy until these are replaced and fixed. At time of sale a waiver will be signed. If you have any questions please email me. Vehicle is sold as-is.
List of items needing fixed
- Rusted trailering arms and brackets
- Tires 1/2 tread left.
- Dent in hood, broken grill.
- Fobs need batteries
- lift gate does not lock.
- Service engine light is on.
- 4wd knob is broken (still useable)
- New strong arms are needed for back glass.
- Low original and route miles.
- New front brakes, rotors, and wheel bearings.
- New left front brake caliper.
- Pw/pl work (excluding lift gate)
- Parking brake works.
- Built in shelf’s in rear.
- Clean interior.
More pictures can be supplied upon request. Thank you for looking.